Just when I thought
I had all the answers
I’m suddenly left
With nothing but questions
Just when I thought
I was I was winning the war
I’m suddenly knocked
To the floor, to my knees
Chorus
But you pick me up
And you dust me off
And you stand me up again
Because I’ll never learn to stand
If I don’t fall and get up again
Just when I thought
What I thought was true
I’m suddenly left
With a battle to lose
Just when I thought
My armour was strong
I’m suddenly knocked
To the floor, to my knees
Chorus
But you pick me up
And you dust me off
And you stand me up again
Because I’ll never learn to stand
If I don’t fall and get up again
Just when I thought
I was standing on the shore
I’m suddenly in
Way over my head
Just when I thought
I knew what was right
I’m suddenly knocked
To the floor, to my knees
Chorus
But you pick me up
And you dust me off
And you stand me up again
Because I’ll never learn to stand
If I don’t fall and get up again
Bridge
When I fall, I know
You catch me
Gently hold me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment